Friday, June 28, 2013

July Schedule

The time has come for me to retire as playgroup leader. I will finish out this summer (through August), but with the start of the new school year, we will need a new leader. It is crazy easy, I promise. This blog dates back to 2007!
If you are new to the area and/or a new mom - both of which I was when I first started -  don’t shy away. This is the perfect opportunity!

Please email/call me if you are interested in taking over, and I’ll give you the run-down.
And now without further adieu...
July Playgroup Schedule

Note: Playgroup is on Wednesdays in the summer time. It will return to Fridays in September.

Wednesday, July 3rd: Sommer Park (6600 N Basket Oak Dr, Edwards)
Meet at 10am (enter off Koerner Rd through Sommer Place neighborhood). Bring sand toys.

Wednesday, July 10th: Water Fun (5816 W Brookmere St, Edwards)
Meet at 10am in Lindsey’s backyard for some splash pool fun. Bring a towel and sunscreen. I’ll provide popsicles too.
Wednesday, July 17th: Riverfront Walk (600 NE Water St, Peoria)
Bring your stroller and a sack lunch, and meet at 10am by the playground beside the Riverplex. We’ll walk, then return to play and eat at the end.

Wednesday, July 24th: Grand View Park (3210 Grand View Dr, Peoria)
Meet at 10am at this shaded park. You may want to bring sand toys, as the play structure is surrounded in gravel/sand.
Wednesday, July 31th: Movie at Willow Knolls (4100 W Willow Knolls Dr, Peoria)
Meet at the theater before 10am. This week's movie is Rio. Each ticket is $1 (all ages).

No comments: