Thursday, May 8, 2008

Revised May Schedule

*I decided to change this because the Wheels o' Time museum didn't start until 12. I didn't want to go and I know a few of you probably didn't either. So, I have mixed things around!

2 – Teddy Bear Picnic at Detweiller Park, Moose Shelter, meet at 10. Bring your teddy and sack lunch for a fun picnic together.
9 – Rock Island Trail, meet at 10. We’ll be walking down the trail and getting some much needed outdoor time.
16 – Garage Sale walking! My neighborhood is having a neighborhood garage sale. Meet at my house at 10 and we can walk the neighborhood with the kids and play in my backyard after!
23 – Kite making and flying at Chartwell Park, meet at 10. Bring anything to decorate basic kites.
30 – Forest Park Nature Center- meet at 9:30. We will be hiking down the trail and having the kids go for a nature scavenger hunt. (5809 N Forest Park Drive, Peoria Heights)

No comments: